Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 11/20/2008 06:02:00 PM
I miss the days we spent together with laughter and nonsense that Mrs Ng had to survive with.
Ignore the title. I know, its very stupid. I dont know what I was thinking either. Soooooo, I bet you people didn't realise my birthday passed days ago. YES, I KNOW. OMG, ): None of you wished me? xD HAHAHA, okay what the heck. So off topic. I've been very fat nowadays. Staying at home multiplies fats. Its scary, I've gained alot. D: OKAY, sorry. I dont know what to blog about. I'm very bored and since I deleted my blog, (i bet you guys dont know this either, LOL) so I decided to blog here. :D
HOW ARE YOU, DUDE AND DUDETTES. Damn, I can't think of anything to blog about. Right, I've been thinking.. this blog needs a new look. HAHAHAHA, yes.
New link? New skin? New BLOGGERS. (yessssssss, unfair! Me, alyssa, mo, yz, yuting are the only people that have blogged here, RAWR) New song?
(http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=185180&action=Preview) Is that skin okay? HAHA, I have no idea why I chose that. Maybe because Spongebob & Patrick reminds me of friends? xD Okay, I shall leave now and stop talking. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ps: I JUST FOUND OUT MY SCHOOL'S GONNA HAVE A MATCH WITH NAJIHAH'S SCHOOL. Hahaha, floorball floorball. :D WOOH, may the best team win, najihah! (cough, my team, cough) xD pps: LOOK AT THIS VIDEO! COOOOOL. :D